• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading at Disneyland

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Hi all,
We will be visiting Disneyland from the UK later next week and wondering if there are any traders at the park in the week. We are travelling around CA and at the moment will probably be around the park on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Haven’t been for several years so unsure wether to bring my traders or just my lanyard traders
Would appreciate any information
Thanks
Donna

After a year and a half hiatus that included building new pin books and rebuilding existing ones, I will be heading down to Disneyland today (Saturday) for pin trading. My collection hasn't seen the light of day in quite some time so stop by and check it out if you're around. =)

After a year and a half hiatus that included building new pin books and rebuilding existing ones, I will be heading down to Disneyland today (Saturday) for pin trading. My collection hasn't seen the light of day in quite some time so stop by and check it out if you're around. =)
Wish I could see your pins. Would love to trade online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back