• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading BT's - Looking for Podm's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading BT's - Looking for Podm's :)

ThatCrazyPinGirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi, everybody!

I'm sure that a lot of you have seen that I'm running an auction for the Beauty and the Beast BT.
Well...when I got that one, I also ended up with the Peter Pan and Jungle Book BT's.

I'm on a hunt for Podm's :) open to each and every one of them!

If anyone has any for trade and is interested in one of these two pins plmk!

I'm think that I will leave this thread open for about a week to check interest levels before I decide to try and make a trade :)

Thanks for looking!

Ha nope :) just want to make sure that I see everybody stuff before I make a decision. If it is worded to much like one, I can change the OP. I only want to trade these for PODMs so no auction for these beauties

What PODMs are you looking for? I have Tangled, Aladdin, Sword in the Stone, Jungle Book, Beauty & the Beast!

Thanks for all the PM's everybody :) For the moment both BT's are still available while I look through all my PODM's so please don't be afraid to shoot me a PM with your scenes :)

Gah! Wants that Mulan kicking scene!

*reminds self that I do not collect Mulan pins* :p

Now returning you to your regularly scheduled post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back