• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trading Cursive Cuties

TRADING Trading Cursive Cuties

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I finally got my Cursive Cuties and they are now safely with me in Sweden. Im still trying to figure out what to do with them all. I will absolutely save Minnie and Olaf for my own collections. They are already in their forever home.

But the rest Im debating if I should trade or sell. I have never sold pins before because I really love trading so I think I want to try to trade first. But also I dont really know what pins I want that are in the same value span. I collect Minnie pins! Not to many Minnie pins that are that expencive LOL

Anyway, these are the pins that Im sure I wont keep for my self.

SjSGNEk.jpg

They are up for trade. I do have Red Pascal and Figaro as well but I havent decided what to to with them yet. I might keep Figaro. And I might sell Red Pascal. But I have not decided yet so Im starting with the other pins pictured.

As you know I live in Sweden so this would be an international trade. I have never had any problems with international shipping other than it might take a while. From Sweden to USA is fine right now. Usually takes between 1-2 weeks tracked. From USA to Sweden is super slow now. Usually takes between 4-8 weeks. It sucks but that is just the way it is right now. UPS is of course a lot quicker and safer but also a lot more expencive, but Im up for looking at that as well if you are because of the value of these trades.

So show me what you got. I will be pretty picky since I never have good traders this is my shot at getting some of my grails I hope.

Im Snoffsan on Pinpics but since that works very spotty right now here are some of my highest wants right now:

Piece of Disney Movies:
Looking for good scenes from these movies:
Aladdin: Kissing scene
Dumbo: Dumbo in scene
Plutos Christmas: All in window or view of carolers with Minnie in the scene
The Little Mermaid: A good scene
Steamboat Mickey: Any scene with Minnie in it
Cinderella: Cinderella
Peter Pan: Tinker Bell
Tangled: A good scene

Already have ok scenes from these movies but might be willing to look at upgrading if you have a scene that I like more than the ones I have:
Fantasia, Alice in wonderland, Finding Nemo, the Jungle Book, Pinocchio, Sword in the Stone.

My ultimate holy grail:
pin96356th200

Other grails:
thumb130_202010027683.jpg
RT_R9052fdb160.png
RS_Rb3dc565539.png

RS_R3d504b0056.png
pin50889th200
pin50887th200

Also looking for Chip and Dale dressed as other characters.

My daughters are getting older and are not as much into pin collecting as they were but Im willing to look at The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast pins for them as well. They still like pins but now they are more picky. Alva wants pins with Max or Ariel in pink dress mostly. Ida wants Chip pins and "really beautiful" Belle pins.

Im also up for trading more than one pin for several since its hard to find 2 pins with the same value sometimes. Of course we can also look at other matches at the same time. I hav elots of other traders as well. :)

So hit me with offers. Like I said, I will be picky but willing to look at everything. I feel a lot safer to trade with DPF friends than with random people on Facebook so will be less picky here than if I have to post there :D

I might be ok with looking at offers to buy. Even though It hurts me because I really do rather trade. But then again, I do need the money so yeah. :D But pins goes before money.

I'm interested in Berlioz (I mean, I'm super interested in Figaro if you end up trading but I don't have any of your grails, lol)! I have a couple of your wants but nothing big; feel free to look at my trades post as well because there are some pins in the pictures that aren't on Pinpics yet. Also for some reason I have a few pins from your wants that are on my trades that don't show up on my end when I try to compare your wants to my trades, so you might want to glance through my Pinpics traders (there's only 3 pages).

I'm interested in Berlioz (I mean, I'm super interested in Figaro if you end up trading but I don't have any of your grails, lol)! I have a couple of your wants but nothing big; feel free to look at my trades post as well because there are some pins in the pictures that aren't on Pinpics yet. Also for some reason I have a few pins from your wants that are on my trades that don't show up on my end when I try to compare your wants to my trades, so you might want to glance through my Pinpics traders (there's only 3 pages).
Will look through your trades and come back to you.

Back