• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading from my private collection for.....Please read

Trading from my private collection for.....Please read

fluffycat1

Cute and fluffy >^..^
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
There are pins I want, but no one is willing to trade for my older pins.:facepalm: I have lost interest in some of my collection. I still want :rock: my Figaro's, Si & AM, Chandu and I want Ariel's, Belles, Dumbo and Brave pins. I haven't kept up with the newest pins.

I have All Americans, other princesses, Animal Kingdom, Japan and Donald pins plus more. Please feel free to look at my collection; I am fluffycat1.

Hopefully we can make a pin trade connection :hsd:

Hi, I have 2 pin set Ariel expressions from your wants, my pinpics is FloFlo7, let me know if you want to trade

We have a match (Pin# 98774), but sadly it wouldn't be a fair trade on what I would like from you. Let me know if you see anything else from mine, I would be willing to trade multiples.

Back