• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading pin sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading pin sets?

neonlightning

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi everyone, I have this set:

Pin 77033: Disney Store Europe - Earth Day 2010 Aliens (Little Green Men) LGM Set
and I just wondered what everyone thought would be an equal trade for it or what you would trade for sets? They're all LE 1750 and I'd be trading them as a set because it took me a while to find them all but is it fair to trade for 5 LE pins or is that a bit much? Just wondered what everyone thought

Yeah, that would make sense! I suppose, as with most trades it depends what you see as equal, like if you could trade for a grail etc.

I've noticed that I somehow posted this in the completely wrong place! So if someone could move it that'd be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.