• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Question

Trading Question

akarih

Resident "Young Person"
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If I was offering a trade to somebody for my LE 1200 pin, how many HMs would it he appropriate to ask for in return? I'm thinking three is a little excessive?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed - depends on the value of the pins. Brand new hm's are generally worth around $7-ish or so in trade and some really popular or harder ones to find closer to $10-$12. Depends on the hm. Less desirable ones may only be worth about $5 in trade each.

So if your pin is worth $15-$18, I *might* trade 3 hms for it if I really wanted it, but I probably wouldn't be thrilled. It's more like a 2 1/2 hm pin value. If your pin is worth $20, then yeah, 3 feels fine to me.

Depends on the value of your pin and their HM's. Depending on your pin, to me, three doesn't seem like enough.

I agree, it really depends on the value of the values of both your pin and their pins. Some older hidden mickeys are much more valuable; some of them just aren't as popular, or have had tons of fakes show up on pin boards. And some LE pins aren't worth much... I found a pin on a trading board at DLR recently that was LE300! But after looking it up on pinpics (119936, if anyone's interested), I turned right around and traded it in to another board.

I agree, it really depends on the value of the values of both your pin and their pins. Some older hidden mickeys are much more valuable; some of them just aren't as popular, or have had tons of fakes show up on pin boards. And some LE pins aren't worth much... I found a pin on a trading board at DLR recently that was LE300! But after looking it up on pinpics (119936, if anyone's interested), I turned right around and traded it in to another board.
Yeah, I've done the same thing with a gooft ear hat I found on a board.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back