• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trading really rare old pins

TRADING Trading really rare old pins

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I came over some really old rare pins from Denmark. These were made by a company that was licenced to make Disney pins in the 90th. These are new still on original card. Almost impossible to find in this quality. Most of them are not even on pinpics from what I can find.

Let me know if anyone need any of these. I really need some pin mail.

I think most of you know, but if not, I live in Sweden so international trading unless we can come to some sort of deal.

Will take better photos if you wish to see some of them closer.

The top 2 rows are German propins still on card, the rest Hilfling from Denmark.

KnK53w1.jpg

nFvhCkv.jpg

Wow! These do look old. I am interested in your BATB Mrs. Potts pin. Pinpics id is the same as here (and I have an old BATB Mrs. Potts and Chip that you are seeking:). Thank you!

I’m interested in the LATT pin. Please check my traders to see if I have anything of interest to you.
Thanks

Pinpics: Poohlady5
Wow! These do look old. I am interested in your BATB Mrs. Potts pin. Pinpics id is the same as here (and I have an old BATB Mrs. Potts and Chip that you are seeking:). Thank you!
I sent you both PMs.

That Lady and the Tramp pin looks cute :)
These pins are really cute. Love that they are not all the same poses as all the new pins that come out now reuse.

I do have more than one of a few of these just so everyone know.

Back