• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading some grails for harder wants - Tangled and The Little Mermaid Grails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading some grails for harder wants - Tangled and The Little Mermaid Grails!

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Trading a couple of my Tangled and Little Mermaid pins for harder grail-type pins off my wants.

The BT, Designer and Chair pins are not easy trades at all; the BT is definitely my best trader at the moment and one of my all-time favorite LM pins. I wouldn't be trading it if I wasn't fortunate enough to have another. So dig out those rare Tangled, Enchanted, Little Mermaid or Maleficent trades you have! I know my grails are out there somewhere :)

Happy Trading

image_zps1c0d22fc.jpg

My PinPics & DPP username is the same as my username here: ILuvAriel922

*It is pretty up-to-date, except, there may be a few pins listed on my wants that I already have coming to me (ie: Prince Eric PTD). I only remove them once in-hand.

@GoofeyinMadison - I love the Tangled BT, but I wouldn't consider it an equal trade for the LM BT. The ratios and values are very different.

For the BT, I would primarily be looking for those low LE DA Little Mermaid pins; I can consider multiple newer LEs, but it would have to be a fantastic offer. This BT is definitely one of the nicest released to this day.

I think it would really help people if you listed your, or a few of your grails. Simply having a list of your wants doesn't let anyone know which ones you want the most. Just saying.

I think it would really help people if you listed your, or a few of your grails. Simply having a list of your wants doesn't let anyone know which ones you want the most. Just saying.

I just updated this one flyer to try and make some pin sales, but now I'm thinking that might be best put in the "For Sale" section. I will upload some photos of my most wanted pins shortly. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back