• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trading Thread for Disney100 Unified Characters

TRADING Trading Thread for Disney100 Unified Characters

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Feel free to post here with your trades and wants from this set!

I'm trading: Black Panther, Spider-Man, Woody, Miguel, Nemo
I'm looking for: Mulan

wo9c23J.jpg

We were down at WDW for weeks and NEVER saw this pack! Well . . . needless to say we don't have any, but we are now looking for Elsa, Moana, and Baby Yoda! Trading outside the set, of course! :) But I am updating our PinPics with our new traders!

I almost got all of the shorter characters in this series.
Have for trade: top row of pic
Trade: other characters in series I don’t have.
f59db18234aff6fcd764b118d1727055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for: Moana, Mickey and Stitch
@echan50 looks like we could help each other. I would trade for all five of your traders to mix up my traders a bit (you get 5 new ones and I will get 2 of my 3 ISOs.) PLMK

My traders (yep, these were my bags... each line represents the contents of one bag):
748c78fe2e9f5c0ff3f2c980167a9293.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Looking for: Moana, Mickey and Stitch
@echan50 looks like we could help each other. I would trade for all five of your traders to mix up my traders a bit (you get 5 new ones and I will get 2 of my 3 ISOs.) PLMK

My traders (yep, these were my bags... each line represents the contents of one bag):
748c78fe2e9f5c0ff3f2c980167a9293.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Oh my! :eek: And here I thought it was bad for me. But I think there's a few of us who don't get a good variety from anything mystery from shopdisney.

And to answer your question: yes, please, let's trade a bag of doubles with each other. I am interested in the last row of your picture as I'm a Pixar fan and I can have Woody, Miguel, and Nemo and continue my streak of the short characters for this set :D

What are the odds.

I recently ordered a 4th bag to see if I could get some of the Marvel or Star Wars characters. What are the odds the 5 pins in my 4th bag would be another bag of a Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Stitch, and Winnie the Pooh pins.

Final score -
Bag of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Stitch, and Winnie the Pooh pins only: 3
Diversity from shopdisney mystery pins: 0

The 5 are up for trade for anyone pin but them :D

Back