• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trading!

TRADING Trading!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Bonjour!

As I get back into pin trading again, I figured I'd post what I have lying around and wonder if anyone is interested in trading! :)

I am mostly looking for Lion King pins I don't have, I am working on updating my Pin Pics right now, please bear with me, thanks!

Traders are below:

1719614914447.png

1719614941149.png

1719614978143.png

1719614999825.png

1719615016210.png

1719615039592.png

1719615053297.png

1719615077791.png

1719615092264.png

1719615108074.png

1719615120501.png

1719615134110.png

1719615145560.png

1719615164289.png

Thanks for looking! If you're interested in something, let me know! :D

I’m glad to see you didn’t stop collecting. Hope you are around more often.
I mostly did, but if my sister noticed a WDI release was coming out she usually would ask me if I wanted them. Which is where most of the WDI pins I have came from.

Wow! So many great pins. Wish I had something to offer. Good luck with your trading.
Oh, stop it, you're going to make me blush. 😊

Don't you mean, "lion around?"

Those Ariel's are on my wishlist, don't think I have any Lion King pins to trade though, but I'll look at your pin pics just in case!

Happy trading!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
That pun physically hurt me lol. If you have something, just let me know! ;)

Wow.. I was just thinking about you and your mom and hoping you both were doing well. Glad to see you are still out there in pin land. That aurora/maleficent pin is a want. Not sure I have anything for it though.

Wow.. I was just thinking about you and your mom and hoping you both were doing well. Glad to see you are still out there in pin land. That aurora/maleficent pin is a want. Not sure I have anything for it though.
I've been dabbling in pin land, staycationing from time to time if you will. Is your Pin Pics up to date? I can look through it for that Aurora pin. :)

So many great pins on there. Hope you find some good Lion King pins especially with the new anniversary ones that just came out.
Thanks! I was able to secure those already!

Good to see you posting again! Would very much like to trade with you! I don't get (and keep) many Lion King Pins, but I have a few. When you get your pinpics updated I will definitely take a look. And I still have this pin... I told you years ago I would trade it to you, but at this point you must have it?:

PP139346 Funko Pop! - Villains Mystery - Scar​

But if you do not have it... its available and yours. :)

Have you also checked out pinandpop.com? We just finished the 30 hour online trading 'event'. Right now waiting for the final confirmed trade count (deadline is 3PM central time tomorrow), but at 36 trades and [hopefully] counting.

There is a thread where we chat about pinandpop.com. Here: https://disneypinforum.com/threads/pin-and-pop-virtual-trade-events.76692/page-99#post-1123285

I've been dabbling in pin land, staycationing from time to time if you will. Is your Pin Pics up to date? I can look through it for that Aurora pin. :)

Thanks! I was able to secure those already!
It is kind of but not totally up to date. I love staycationing.. I do it all the time.

Back