• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Train's Random Auction #7: DCA and Carsland Opening Day Trio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Train's Random Auction #7: DCA and Carsland Opening Day Trio!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Here's some interesting pins from the opening days of Carsland and Buena Vista street! I hope someone likes these!

pin91059
pin91058
pin91050

Pin 91059: DLR - Radiators Springs Racers - Opening Day LE 2000
Pin 91058: DLR - Annual Passholder - Radiators Spring Racers LE 2000
Pin 91050: DLR - Annual Passholder - Buena Vista Street LE 3000

PLEASE Follow allllllll DPF Auction rules!
These include no cash offers or private bids!

Wanna win?
I am looking for Unique and pretty pins. WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS WE LIKE! These lists are just things we'd reeeeeally like to have. Also I am quantity person. If I got 6 good pins for six good pins I'd be happy.

MAJOR WANTS:
Snow White, Dwarves, Evil Queen

Lion King (Especially Nala)

Minor Wants:

HKDL/Paris/Tokyo pins (Especially pretty ones with Glitter!)
Dumbo
Brave <33333, Tangled <33333
My wants list
PoDM

We really just don't want things we already have lol! Feel free to bid something you think we'd like. There are three-five people I collect pins for so I'm sure there is something to make us happy. My grandma collects everything, she loves cute pins. My friend loves Snow white and would like nice ones more then anything. We alllllll love glitter and pretty pins, stained glass and artistic pins. I like PODMs, as I'm an animation and game art major, and my favorite movie is the Lion King. My boyfriend and I share a bond with the movie Tangled, and I have a personal love for Brave because of my relationship with my mom. My grandmothers biggest love is Dumbo. I was raised on the 90's disney films and love them all greatly. We like Paris and UK pins.

WE LOVES LOTS OF THINGS. Want we don't collect:

HMs, Star Wars, Cars annnd that's about it

Wanna win? Don't bid things we don't like! LOL

Auction Ends at:
Thursday 09/06/2012 8:00PM
Pacific Time zone!

Ohhh I looove the soundsational pin! My friend and I tried to get it but we kept getting other pins ),: I love soda fountain pins omg! Do you guys mind if I wait for a third bid or another hour for leader board?

AND if it means anything these are all BRANND New on Card. My friend kept them in her closet and forgot about them after she bought them so they're as new as possible xD

You are the auctioneer so you can decide when to post a leaderboard. I will add to my bid as we get closer to the end.

Nice bid by the way Rachel, throw in a grail pin, you do know how to make it tough! :bowdown:

So for tonight I'll have to say docfish2u's bid is in first, since I love robin hood <3 And I have no pins with prince john on them :/

xD

mickeymosuje is very very close..if not tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back