• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tron: Deception- A New Grid

Tron: Deception- A New Grid

Kevin Flynn

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, Users and Programs!

Seems that i just can't get a break.

I was working on recalculating the digitizing laser at Encom early this morning, and now im stuck in the Grid, the portal closed too quick because i didnt get to set the timer on it, and i completely need your help!

Fortunately i have what seems to be limited internet access here in the Grid, but unfortunately i can only access my last visited site- which was here at DPF. i cant even send an email to my best friend, Alan, so you guys are my only chance to escape!
Alan is the only one who has the access codes that will allow me to open the portal from this side, and get myself out of trouble (again).

If you feel like helping, his email is login.user.alan.one@gmail.com. Just shoot him an email explaining what happened (try to make it sound like i meant to do it, wont you?) and get the codes from him and post them here for me. I'll make it worth your time, i promise!

Kevin

Last edited:
Kevin,

Alan has given me the first access code it is RFbhZcWRQqsfC

He said to confirm that I am talking to you I must get your secret password, he said you will know what he means.

Please hurry the code will expire in 48 hours

Oh man, theyre dynamic? That's no good, i dunno if i can make it back to the portal in time for that. I might have to get another one. But thats okay, man, we got it! Lines of communication are open, and that is bonus, man.

ok ok, tell him "Reindeer Flotilla". and can you ask him if that's 48 hours Grid time or User time? That will make a whole lotta difference. Man, i thought i was gonna be stucjk in the Grid for, like, 20 years or something!

Thanks man, i owe you one!

Kevin

Kevin,

The 48 hours is in User time.

He also asked if you were on Encom's Grid or the TRON grid. Encom's grid has a new security program based on Tron that will think you are an enemy.

Please Update me

Old Encom Grid, man. what the heck is this about a new security program? That sucks so bad. Why does no one else at that company have anything better to do than rip off coding!

48 hours Usertime i can do. Thanks so much, man. seriously

Kevin,

He mentioned that Dillinger Jr. was the one that programmed the new security system. I told Alan you are on Encom's grid and asked if there is anything else you need to be aware of

I'm currently awaiting his reply and will Update you as info is received.

Kevin. I have sent a message to Allen asking for help on your behalf. :) Hope I can help.
thanks,hapa got me the code tht i need, but i might need help again soon. Stay tuned here!

Kevin,

He mentioned that Dillinger Jr. was the one that programmed the new security system. I told Alan you are on Encom's grid and asked if there is anything else you need to be aware of

I'm currently awaiting his reply and will Update you as info is received.
Man, that's the only thing those Dillingers know how to do, steal code and turn it a different color. One of the reasons i left Encom for good was because of them. This is what i get for going back!

Kevin,

Alan just mentioned to me that the Encom Grid is undergoing Upgrades so it may be a little unstable. He also said he is leaving work and won't be available for a while since it is a long drive to his home hopefully everything goes well on the Grid until he is available again

Kevin,

Alan just mentioned to me that the Encom Grid is undergoing Upgrades so it may be a little unstable. He also said he is leaving work and won't be available for a while since it is a long drive to his home hopefully everything goes well on the Grid until he is available again

All right, thanks a ton, man. for serious.

Hey Kevin,

Just got a message from Alan saying that he had done everything that he could do on his end for today and to let him if there is any news that he should be aware of.

Thanks everyone who emailed Alan for me, i have a feeling that its not gonna be easy to get out and ill need all the help i can get! Ive got the access code for now, though, so i am going to try to make progress to get to the portal. Wish me luck! Youll hear from me at the next checkpoint.

Kevin

Got to my checkpoint, but MAN this place is swamped with these Tron-ripoff security programs! Can someone shoot Alan another email for me and ask him how to get around these, is there a way to disable them?

His email is User.Login.Alan.One@gmail.com if you forgot it.

Thanks guys!

Hey Kevin,

I hope he is awake also. Hopefully he gets to me before my eyes close from all this coding I've been working on. Really want to help you get out of there.

~Rums.

Kevin. I have not heard any communication back from Alan. Going to bed because I need to be up early for some classes that I actually need to attend. Will send word in the morning if I hear anything back from him.

Kevin. I have not heard any communication back from Alan. Going to bed because I need to be up early for some classes that I actually need to attend. Will send word in the morning if I hear anything back from him.

Thanks for trying! He might be asleep anyways, no idea what time it is there, Grid time is all messed up, man!

Back