• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tron, Rocketeer, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Disney Afternoon, DLP Cast lanyard

Tron, Rocketeer, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Disney Afternoon, DLP Cast lanyard

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So, these are my focus, the order changes on which I've been rewatching most recently. ;)

I'm interested in Tron, Rocketeer, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Disney Afternoon, and Disneyland Paris Cast Lanyard Refresher pins. Also I'm also partial to Meet the Robinsons. ;)

My pinpics is: Rvaya

I have some of these pins already but please take a look and/or if there are pins at DLP I could get as a trader for your pin please let me know I might could swing it.

Also, I do have a US shipping address, and I'm moving back to the US this summer. So you would not be shipping to me in France.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie....this is one of the most obscure collections I have seen...that being said I think it is AWESOME...unfortunately I don't have any of those pins lol

Ha yeah my tastes are unconventional ;p

People are always surprised by my response to which Disney movie is my favorite some have never seen Atlantis at all, or treasure planet. Oh crap I forgot to add Meet The Robinsons! I love that one too.

All of those are great movies, just didn't get the big followings that others did. I will keep my eye out for those kind of pins, good news for you though is that the pins are probably less expensive.

As a fellow Tron collector I wish you luck on your journey. I have 83909 and the coin from 83332 for sale if you're interested in them, but the shipping to France may be cost prohibitive for you.

PM Sent! :)

I should add to the top that I have a US shipping address. I'm American actually and move back to the states this summer.

Thank you! :) I know I'm lucky to have started trading while living so close to a park my first couple years of this.

Got an excellent trade with speedwaystar1 :) Thank you for that.

I'm still looking for any of these series if you have something please let me know! My pinpics is in my sig and the start post.

Back