• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying a photo

jboggess

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a new computer and just trying to post a photo. Thanks.
/Users/James/Desktop/DSCN6384.JPG

You have to host the image online first. Try imgur.com, photobucker, flickr, or something like that! Then you can use that link to plug into the

Well I believe I figured it out, went to photo bucket did that, posted a picture here and got a message saying that it needed a approval, that was 2 days ago. Thanks

Well I believe I figured it out, went to photo bucket did that, posted a picture here and got a message saying that it needed a approval, that was 2 days ago. Thanks
I believe there's a period after you join DPF when you can't post in certain forums , or add images . I'm afraid I don't know the exact figures though

In addition to what speedwaystar1 said, I think you need to have 30 posts? I believe there was some kind of post minimum (because they don't want people just coming onto the forum and spamming pics?). You might want to check that, too.

Yes ,you have to be here more often as you only have 4 posts and you joined the forum in 2012 ,and over 30 posts to post pics and such
Judy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back