• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Tsum Tsum Subscription Packs - Prices Lowererd 3/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Tsum Tsum Subscription Packs - Prices Lowererd 3/16

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello! I was a subscriber to the monthly tsum tsum pack. These are exclusive tsums that were not sold in stores, and can only be obtained via the monthly subscription.

Prices are as marked for each pack, shipping is $5.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL BE NEED TO BE CALCULATED.
These ship in the boxes I get them in, if you are buying more than one pack, shipping will be calculated by weight. I can ship them cheaper in a bubble envelope, but this is at the buyer's discretion. All packs contain the card they came with. I can take additional photos upon request.

Payment will be via Paypal, as goods. All shipping will include a tracking #.

May 2017 - Chewie and Maz - Small and Mini 2-pack set - $15
BXCPxN9l.jpg

June 2017 - Ariel and Eric - Kiss the Girl Movie Moment - $25
NlJgDcOl.jpg

I don't have photos for the following sets just yet! But you can find them on Google, and I will upload my own when I am able to!
October 2017 - Runaway Brain - 3 piece mini set - $15
December 2017 - Princess and the Frog - 3 piece mini set - $25

SOLD
January 2018 - Mulan - 6 piece MICRO set - SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back