• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tsum Tsums (Aladdin, Peter Pan, Inside Out, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsum Tsums (Aladdin, Peter Pan, Inside Out, etc.)

raikipins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey, everyone! So in the course of my tsum tsum buying, I've accumulated some extras that I'm hoping to sell. All of these were purchased directly from the Disney Store website and still have all their tags attached. They come from a smoke-free environment, and for the most part have been stored in a zip-lock bag. :)

I'm selling these for $8 each, and shipping is $3. (Price reflects retail cost, tax, and half the original shipping cost.) Add an extra $1 for PayPal fees (please pay as goods).

66152316380360ca82216a4e02d391ff.jpg

From top-left:
I have Armored Baymax, Ariel, Peter, 1 Jasmine, Unarmored Baymax, Joy, Sadness, and Disgust.

Update: Aladdin & 1 Jasmine sold

Post or PM! Thanks!

(Will add non-tsum items at a later time.)

Last edited:
Willing to trade for both medium Nick and Judy tsums from Target since I haven't had any luck in finding them myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back