• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tsum Tsums

Tsum Tsums

Loomi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey all!

I was curious - do people still collect Tsum Tsums? I know they all but stopped making them outside of Japan, but despite that figuratively making the existing ones rarer, recently I see much lower resale prices than there once was in the heydey of Tsum Tsum Tuesday releases.

Does anyone here still collect Tsum Tsums? Are some still sought after - like Pete's Dragon mini or Tamatoa mini for example - or am I several years out of the loop?

I still have all of my tsum tsums tucked away in a special place, but I no longer go out of my way to collect them. I still love my collection, though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only collected the ones that fit my main collections (Lion King and Zootopia mainly, with some Daisy Ducks and the Robin Hoods from the advent calendar and some one-offs from the monthly subscription; I'm still a bit salty that they never made a full Robin Hood set), so I'm not really actively hunting for or trading tsums. There is one that I am still missing - the large Sadness one from Japan - so every so often I check ebay to see if it's for sale at at a low enough price to justify getting.

Back