• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Turbo is so AWESOME!!!

ZAPPED! Turbo is so AWESOME!!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So Emma (Turbo) and I had started conversing during and after the Murder Mystery games. My character Cri-kee became awesome friends with her character King Candy. Recently, she messaged me telling me to keep an eye out on my mailbox. I did, and a few weeks ago I found a gift from Turbo/King Candy/Emma.

dc1a1037-8136-4870-9e0d-5f7d7fccc76a_zps84558a18.jpg

It was such an awesome gift! First off, I received a nice note from Emma. Next, Cri-kee got two letters: one from King Candy and one from Turbo. (fyi: Cri-kee happily and proudly accepts the title Duke of Candy Hollow, that King Candy bestowed onto him). Whenever I get a new corkboard, I will be putting the letters up on the wall!

Finally, I received a pin that I have been wanting for a while! When I first watched Wreck-It Ralph, one of my favorite characters was Sergeant Calhoun. I just loved her awesomeness and power. Also, I like the actress who voices her: Jane Lynch. They do not have a lot of her as pins, but I am so grateful to Emma for my very first Sergeant Calhoun pin! Thank-you so much!

By the way, Cri-kee and I will be sending you something soon! Get ready, Turbo!!! ;)

You're very welcome! I wanted to zap you with something you wanted at least, so happy you like the pin! :)

And I'm always ready! When it comes to racing that is... wait, you don't have to send me anything in return! :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention; can't wait to return as King Candy for the next Murder Mystery game, dancecats told me it will be starting next year. And glad Cri-kee was happy with the title. :D

I love the creativity I this forum! Very cool! Turbo is a very sweet ...well the beautiful lady behind turbo. ..is amazing! Glad you guys got close. It is always fun to make a friend. A real friend. Go Cri-kee..

Back