• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Two Awesome Zaps from Two Awesome People

ZAPPED! Two Awesome Zaps from Two Awesome People

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
A week or two ago, I got this huge package from Sara (sorapandora). In it was a package decked with the cutest Mickey and Minnie paper. She gave me the sweetest card and some great Mermaid and Hanukkah stickers!

But in the package were these!

image_zps47cad4fc.jpg
[/URL]
So, Sara mentioned on my Anything Goes thread that I wouldn't feel "empty" anymore, and look what she sends me! It was really funny because when I was RAK'd, she wrote a note to me that said that she had no pins on my wants, but she had fruit snacks instead and she hoped i liked them. Well, she gave me one of the best presents! They were the best fruit snacks ever! I never eat fruit snacks anymore, but OMG I am stocked now! haha.

Thank you Sara. :) You are too sweet! Hope you have a Happy Hanukkah!

And a few days ago, I got this unexpected package from none other than Carla :)

I was like, I am not expecting anything!
I open it up and find this beautiful DFDC Ariel and Eric Card and a pin from my wants! I hadn't been feeling the best a few weeks ago, and I am so...I can't even think of the words....but happy that Carla thought of me to have this pin. Carla, you are such a sweet person. I can't thank you enough and you made my day. The note was the best part and made me so happy! Thank you!

Here is the pin and note she sent me!

90128a7b-24e4-46cf-9438-4f4043730890_zpsb91244e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you to both Sara and Carla! Your generosity and kindness are never forgotten! Thank you so very much :) And right before my birthday too! :)

Last edited:
Back