• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "Two Bags full of Magic" from Across the Pond

ZAPPED! "Two Bags full of Magic" from Across the Pond

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Yes indeed.

Mr @speedwaystar1 ZAPPED me with two bags of Magic.

He is VERY GOOD AT KEEPING A SECRET (I'll explain that a little further down)..

So the Thursday afternoon @Shelterkat and I spent with David, was So Much Fun.

As we were preparing to leave DCA that afternoon, he pulled out this bag and presented it to me..

The contents included:
A Cheshire Cat gel eye mask.
A Minnie Mouse paddle hair brush..
2 Mary Poppins pins for my collection.
A Disney enamel badge.
And last but not least, a tote bag with Mary Poppins and the blue bird..

I pulled out the eye mask first and just started chuckling I love this big Cheshire Cat eye mask. It is utterly adorable.

I needed a new hairbrush so his timing was perfect.

Next, after the whale watching trip, we headed over to the main Place Mall and did some shopping at box-lunch, the Disney Store, and hot topics (as you all have already seen from his pictures).

This Alice in wonderland pin trio set was the last one up there on the racks and I was looking for it and he spotted it.

And he ZAPPED me with it.

Last but not least and can I get a drum roll please (and here is where David is very good at keeping secrets).

On the way to the airport to drop him off, after we had at our Costco hot dog and he was sorting through his stuff and repacking it, he pulled out this for me.

I wish someone could take it a picture of my face.

You all know that I love Mary Poppins.

Apparently David had gone to see the London version of the Musical the night before he flew here. I didn't know until he handed me this bag.

He was extremely gracious in purchasing this bag, a souvenir program, a pin collectible set, and a lovely umbrella keychain for me.

I was over the top happy.

Again, this is one of those times where the words "thank you" just do not seem enough.

To say, "I'm grateful and blessed" for the friends, adventures, and Disney pin experiences I've had, from being a member here for the last 12 years, doesn't Even Begin to Cover My Appreciation for this Community.

I've said it once and I'm going to say it again, DPF Members are Numero Uno in the Disney Pin Hobby Community..

And thank you David from the bottom of my for your generosity and friendship.

P.S. Oops, I almost forgot (because it was in the sink) my new favorite mug. Fine China too can anyone guess the theme

adc1c540363d9faa1ca758b1ba1c3ab2.jpg
ecc2039f21f3d34d2c6f77ceba366234.jpg
b971fa093be61de90981048428395d00.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
371617412708ddb743fca731e157f9f6.jpg

Last edited:
Back