• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Two epic grails in one day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two epic grails in one day!!!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
For our trip tomorrow, my mom (whom I'm now convinced is like, the pin fairy godmother) surprised me and my sisters with some pretty freaking amazing pins. Here is a picture of the pile of all of our newest additions:

And I literally screamed when I saw what I got. First, this giant beauty:

But then... this.

All I could do was yell "No!" and the squeal. There were no words... and very little breathing. I can't even believe that I actually own this pin! I just had to share. The scene is basically iconic and so wonderful in very way.

Here they are together. Happy as can be.

And I'm dead on the floor. hahaha

Wow! What great pins! I love the The PODM's! I have close to the same scene but Snow is looking away instead of at Dopey. I would LOVE to trade for the Merida locket or Brave Bears pins! I have been having a fascination with Merida and Brave lately. I guess it is she is such an independent girl... much like I was in my youth. Brave and Up pins have been growing on me... LOL

Last edited:
Moms are the absolute best!!!!

I recently fell in love with pins last week when we took a family trip to WDW and I saw her out of the corner of my eye already buying me some pins for Christmas at Pin Traders in DTD. We were there celebrating her being in remission of cancer so it was a special trip - hope you had an amazing time with yours on your trip, you can never hug them enough.

Magpie812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back