• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TWO Grand prize WINNERS - 4 BTs and 5-pin WIR train set - RESULTS POSTED PICK PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HighTopNinja paid. I'll run the randomizer when I get home later tonight and post the results tomorrow AM.

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:HAPPY DANCE!!!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

For my FIRST choice, may I please have the Wreck it Ralph Train set? :bigthumb:

Congrats to all the winners (because everyone is a winner, really)!!

Congrats Nick! Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to get started with the picking! My Mini-grail is listed... I just hope its still there after mulanrocks takes their turn lol. Thanks again Li for a great game!

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:HAPPY DANCE!!!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

For my FIRST choice, may I please have the Wreck it Ralph Train set? :bigthumb:

Congrats to all the winners (because everyone is a winner, really)!!

Marked! I'm surprised, I thought you would have picked the Beloved Tales since that was the alternate prize in my other two games you played. But third time is definitely the CHARM! Congrats again!

And now we are onto Darlene (Rocke01's) turn!

Yes, I DO love the BTs very very much - BUT in the interim between your other games, and this one, I have managed to acquire one of the four! :hs: So, it was FIVE pins I want and DON'T have, or FOUR pins I want and already have ONE of.... Still, a tough choice! I just have to be hopeful I can [buy,steal,trade for] Cars, Meet the Robinsons, and Brother Bear... I also need WAY more BTs to make my set, so the complete set of WiR Train Cars vs. a few more of the hundreds of BTs I still need...

Marked! I'm surprised, I thought you would have picked the Beloved Tales since that was the alternate prize in my other two games you played.

Thanks for the already fabulous game!! :bigthumb:

True, when you put it that way....

Congrats nick.

I never seem to have luck with these... but I am sure there will still be great pins even for those of us in the bottom 10. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.