• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Newbie here!

Loomi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hi all!

So after MONTHS of trying I have finally been able to register here!! Very happy to be saying hello! I'm a 23 year old Disney fan from the UK who stalks eBay a little too much. I have two dogs and two mini lop bunnies and I love The Lion King more than anything else! I collect any kind of Lion King merchandise, pins included :- ) But it's very hard to stop myself from starting sub-collections for Tangled, Pocahontas, and Hunchback of Notre Dame :B My bank account won't be happy with me if I give in!

Looking forward to meeting more Disney fans from all over the world! Feel free to chat :- )

Hurrah! Fellow UK-ian! I so rarely stumble across other UK Disney fanatics! I'm all the way up North :)
Out of interest what are your four sub collections? :p

Well, my main collection is Tarzan but since there are so rarely any new pins I also collect Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, Tangled and 'Princesses' :)

There are quite a few of us from the UK on DPF, I'm sure you'll meet everyone as you get involved!

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcomes, lovely to meet you all! : D

Snow & Damienspins - I'm in sunny Blackpool! :- ) Where are you guys all from?

Blackpool - bet it's nice to be at the beach at this time of year!
I'm from Nottingham...
There's lots of UK members on here and lots of people that you can trade with, hope you enjoy it! :)

I think having lived by the beach my whole life I have become a bit disinterested in it ha ha! All I think about is how windy it always is on the coast! Never been to Nottingham, worth a trip? :- )

Look forward to trading soon! I just need to build up some pins to trade with.. so far I have only ever bought Lion King pins for my collection which I want to keep! : p

That is very true, being in-land its nice to go there though! Although Nottingham does fill the square in the city centre into a gigantic sandpit with rides to make it feel like we're actually at the sea side :p About as close as we get! ;)

You'll build some traders up :) I started off like that when I went to Disneyworld, I started off with 4 pins and now i'm hooked!

They have a lot of good deals on here in the sale board, normally a lot better deals than you'd get on Ebay and such!

..I have the funniest feeling I might have done a brochure for those seaside-in-the-city people ha ha!

Yeees I have been ever so slightly stalking the sales board and considering! So much choice. I struggle to buy things and then not keep them ha ha. I keep seeing ones I really like and having to tell myself, NO, if it's not part of your main collection or your side, you don't need it and can't keep it! :p

Hope to go to Disneyworld for the first time in 2015 :- ) But we shall see how that works out... ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back