Wanted: UK Purchase Help

Discussion in '"Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by summerskin, Jan 12, 2020.

1. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

I'm looking for someone in the UK who is an active member here who might be able to help me purchase some pins. I'm talking with someone to buy their collection and they only feel comfortable shipping within the UK. I would need someone with a paypal verified address as well. I would send you the money to purchase the pins and then you would buy them from the collector. She would ship the pins to you(at your paypal verified address) and then you would ship them to me in the US when you receive them. I obviously pay for all pins, fees, shipping, and would be happy to include some extra for your time and effort in the way of pins, money, and/or something from the US you would like. Thanks so much.

teddy_ruxpin likes this.
  2. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    277   1   0

I'm happy to help you to obtain the pins you'd like! I've been meaning to write to you to thank you for my Wonderful secret santa gifts and i'm sorry i've taken so long to write personally.I'll write to you tomorrow:).

summerskin and momin.ator like this.
  3. speedwaystar1

speedwaystar1 UK Disney Fan

Rating - 100%
    211   0   0

How quickly can they get them posted ? If they can reach me by Friday I can bring them with me when I travel to California and save you international post altogether

summerskin likes this.
  4. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

@speedwaystar1 They can't get them to you by Friday but thank you for the offer. I appreciate it.

@teddy_ruxpin I will send you a message tomorrow to work out details. Thank you so much.

teddy_ruxpin likes this.