• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Une BELLE Vente aux Encheres (A BELLE Auction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Une BELLE Vente aux Encheres (A BELLE Auction)

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I have decided to auction this gorgeous pin:

attachment.php

Pin 60111: DisneyShopping.com - Flower Portrait Series - Belle

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:DisneyCatalog/DisneyShopping/DisneyStore
Type:Public
Limited Edition:500 Pins
SKU Number:66084P
Original Price:$7.99
Released:February 11, 2008
Retired:
Members Trading:10 - including me
Members Wanting:62

The photo is of the actual pin. She is very pretty and sparkly, 1 1/2" h x 1" w, in mint condition and in the original packaging (I can post a picture with the card and packaging if anyone is interested in seeing it.)

All the usual DPF rules apply.

I have a huge wants list. I collect:

- Haunted Mansion (but not pins featuring the Fab 5)
- Maleficent
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Chinese New Year

This auction will end at midnight on Sunday November 4th WDW time. Happy bidding!

Here's one of your wants: 92014 - Disneystore.. Classic Disney Villains...Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil, and Ursula. Comes with the box in New Condition

I'll bid:
Pin 93179: DLR - NBC 'What's This' Series - Mystery Collection - Behemoth & Easter Bunny Chaser ONLY
Pin 93177: DLR - NBC 'What's This' Series - Mystery Collection - Lake Monster and Werewolf ONLY
Pin 93173: DLR - NBC 'What's This' Series - Mystery Collection - The 3 Mr. Hydes ONLY
Pin 90947: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Maleficent Only Pin 63895: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Celebrate the Seasons - Jack Skellington

Sorry, forgot one:
Pin 93179: DLR - NBC 'What's This' Series - Mystery Collection - Behemoth & Easter Bunny Chaser ONLY
Pin 93177: DLR - NBC 'What's This' Series - Mystery Collection - Lake Monster and Werewolf ONLY
Pin 93173: DLR - NBC 'What's This' Series - Mystery Collection - The 3 Mr. Hydes ONLY
Pin 90947: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Maleficent Only
Pin 63895: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Celebrate the Seasons - Jack Skellington
ADDING:
Pin 91713: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion

chipdale - I think Isabel might be getting those "What's This" pins.....well, as soon as she opens her package! :hsd:

Evening leaderboard:

1. pin2pin1
2. The PINkeeper
3. chipdale123 (subject to what's in my mystery boxes when I get my package from starry_solo next weekend!)

Time for a Sunday night leader board...this is hard because I want ALL the pins bid, but here's where I'm at:

1. The PINkeeper
2. pin2pin1 (1. and 2. are really close)
3. chipdale123 (still subject to what's in my mystery boxes)

bump for the day! ...also, I know the leader board isn't entirely helpful (because I have NBC "What's this?" mystery boxes waiting for me) so I'll try to clarify as much as I can:

chipdale123 is in 3rd place assuming that I'm still looking for all the pins in that bid - ie. if I still need all those pins when I open the boxes on Friday, chipdale123 will stay in 3rd place; alternatively, if I get some/all of those pins in my mystery boxes, chipdale123 may fall lower in the rankings

Thanks for all the bids so far (great pins on offer!), and I hope I didn't just make things more confusing! ...please feel free to post questions here if more clarification is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back