• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Unexpected and really appreciated Zap

ZAPPED! Unexpected and really appreciated Zap

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
WOW! I have no words. Yesterday was such a shitty day for me. I spent most of the day crying. Then I got a message that a package had arrived to me from USA. I thought it was the price from the last game I entered here and I needed a walk so I went to the post office.

When I got there they handed me a padded envelope from Amanda. I was so confused at first. Did I forget about a trade or did she sent to the wrong person? I flipped the envelope and it had ZAP! in big letters on the back!

First smile I had on the whole day. I opened it up and at first I just saw lots of candy. And then in the middle there was a small bubblewrap package and when I opened it up I could not belive my eyes! My kids are not at easily impressed with pins these days as they were a few years ago, but even Ida squeeled a bit when she saw it. Mrs Potts is so adorable! Never thought we would own any of the adorbs. But now we need to find Chip as well LOL

0X60mtT_d.jpg

Thank you so much @summerskin for making a bad day better! There was no note in the package but I think you are the right Amanda, right? :D

Isn't it magical how zaps always tend to arrive on the exact right day!

WOW! I have no words. Yesterday was such a shitty day for me. I spent most of the day crying. Then I got a message that a package had arrived to me from USA. I thought it was the price from the last game I entered here and I needed a walk so I went to the post office.

When I got there they handed me a padded envelope from Amanda. I was so confused at first. Did I forget about a trade or did she sent to the wrong person? I flipped the envelope and it had ZAP! in big letters on the back!

First smile I had on the whole day. I opened it up and at first I just saw lots of candy. And then in the middle there was a small bubblewrap package and when I opened it up I could not belive my eyes! My kids are not at easily impressed with pins these days as they were a few years ago, but even Ida squeeled a bit when she saw it. Mrs Potts is so adorable! Never thought we would own any of the adorbs. But now we need to find Chip as well LOL

0X60mtT_d.jpg

Thank you so much @summerskin for making a bad day better! There was no note in the package but I think you are the right Amanda, right? :D

Isn't it magical how zaps always tend to arrive on the exact right day!
Sorry about your bad day. Glad the package timed so well and I really hope you are doing better today.

Back