• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Up Beloved Tales!

Up Beloved Tales!

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi guys! :wavey: :D To help me with my funds (Christmas is coming! :anxious:), I'm looking to sell my UP Beloved Tales pin, new on the card and in perfect condition! Because of what I paid for it myself on the secondary market, I'm looking for $225 shipped or best offer. So, if anyone out there is interested PM me and maybe we can work something out! I can't post pictures because my computer is being funny, but I can supply them if anyone wants some- just PM me! Thanks a ton, and happy trading! <3

Last edited:
Ahh Erin! :wavey: Fiddlesticks, I think I recall you sending me a PM a while ago about this and I think I cleared my Inbox before I replied- sorry my dear! :(

I would consider trading it, but it'd have to be either the same monetary value in pins or a pin/cash deal... buying this pin was a big mistake way back when and I just need to recoup my funds and get it off to a good home >.<

Back