• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UP Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP Pin Board

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I've been meaning to post this forever, and I'll keep updating as I get work done on it and finally get some pins on it, but here's what I have so far! It's acrylic on corkboard.

20161222_154934.jpg

So glad you posted a picture with all of your pins on the board. It looks wonderful, I love it! :tigger::piglet::pooh:

Wow loving your up board love the way you have added the pins around the house you have just inspired me to do an up board for my pins! Thanks for sharing with us

Last edited:
That's an amazing painting, I would have never guessed it was done on corkboard. That's a great idea though and the acrylic looks great on the cork, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Wow loving your up board love the way you have added the pins around the house you have just inspired me to do an up board for my pins! Thanks for sharing with us

Awww, thanks! I'm glad that it's inspired you.

Sami said:
That's an amazing painting, I would have never guessed it was done on corkboard. That's a great idea though and the acrylic looks great on the cork, thanks for sharing!

Thank you! It took a few layers to get the cork not to show as much, and using a sponge brush to get it into the pores really helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back