• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Upcoming Frozen Castle - 2 Journals, 1 Pin Request...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Upcoming Frozen Castle - 2 Journals, 1 Pin Request...

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hi everyone! :)

Sorry my contribution to this awesome site has been sparse as of late. The short story of it all is that trying to finish a 3 year rebuild during Covid is absolutely not what any of us imagined we’d be going thru and it’s been pretty up and down with nerves! o_O

that being said I just saw that the Projected next release for the castle collection is right around the June 7th move in date that we are really hoping will work. (Lets just say our apartment manager is understanding but so many factors involved make us all really Hope we’ll be getting in at that time >.<)

All this being said, I know it’s kind of petty for me to even be trying for these, but I figured in the off chance some might have room in their cart for me, I’d give it a shot to ask...

My little sister and I are writers together and were hoping for a Journal each. As far as pins, they canceled my order of pin last month but my mom was still able to get one so I’d love to help her try to continue the series.

so 1 Frozen castle pin and 2 Frozen Journals. That is our request.

If there’s any chance we can get those from any members trying, we’d love a chance to purchase. I also figure I’ll probably have to wait for an answer until release day, but I figured I’d get this thread out now since I know I won’t be able to be looking at my phone that day.

thanks so much to anyone who can help and really thanks to anyone reading this :)

I will try for you, but I really stink at online releases.

Thank you and me too! Hence the thread :lol: please don’t stress out on my account tho! I know this request is pretty hard to foresee if it can be filled- I more created this because I had a few min of reprieve from our hectic schedule yesterday and figured if all else fails I can have it ready to bump after the release day :lol:

I hope you have been doing well! <3 I need to post a proper update somewhere soon ;D

Reached out to the always awesome momin.ator before hand but to anyone else who happened to see this thread I am closing because I’m going to have to hold off on trying to nab these. This move has been a bit stressful on all departments (including finances o_O) so I’m going to see if I can hunt down the journals later and my mom doesn’t have her heart set on this pin series.

thanks again everyone and wishing all the best in collecting to you guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back