• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Update' 12/20: At Cost - DL Pin/Merch Pick Ups

SOLD! Update' 12/20: At Cost - DL Pin/Merch Pick Ups

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hi all.

I'm back in California. And heading to DL today. Yes, I'm already in Need of a Disney Magic Shot. Lol.

If anyone needs Anything, drop a comment below, pm or text me.

I'll be there around 1:30 PT. I don't plan on staying long.

I do have Reservations for the 19 (not 100% certain I'll keep this one) & 20 (last visit of 2022). So, I'll be available for pick ups these days too.

Hugs to All.
Connie

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Hi all.

I'm back in California. And heading to DL today. Yes, I'm already in Need of a Disney Magic Shot. Lol.

If anyone needs Anything, drop a comment below, pm or text me.

I'll be there around 1:30 PT. I don't plan on staying long.

I do have Reservations for the 19 (not 100% certain I'll keep this one) & 20 (last visit of 2022). So, I'll be available for pick ups these days too.

Hugs to All.
Connie

Did you have a good time?

Hi all.

Quick update, I'll be heading to DL tomorrow 12/20. God-Willing... At rope drop. So, any last minute requests, drop a comment, etc... Etc... ETC.

I think on another thread someone wanted to know if the park was still selling pouches of hidden mickeys. I don't think they were wanting to buy but just to know if they were still being sold that way :)

Bumpin' it Up.

I'll be at the park, bright and early, and layered up. I can already hear my teeth chattering . Lol.

As a reminder, Tomorrow is suppose to be the #12 if the monthly poster pin (thank heavens haha!)

So if anyone wants one, lmk. I'll try and get more then 2.

Another Successful Day with Pick Ups.

Thread is now closed.

I'm planning a visit (or 2) over the next 10 days, while I'm blocked, to DTD. I am going to enjoy exploring the hotels, and DTD itself. Haven't done that this season.

So, I'll post a pick up thread for when I do go.

Happy Years Day, 1/1/2023

Wow-zer... 2022 FLEW BY!

So, due to the holidays and starting the new year on "a left foot" (I've been sidelined, as I was going to the post office last Wednesday I accidentally tripped on the patio stairs, fell, and the result...2 fracture bones in my lower left calf/ankle; I go see the orthopedic doctor on Tuesday to have it further evaluated and probably casted).

I've been hesitant to mention because it's kind of a downer, especially on NY's. But I am trying to do my best to find the Silver-lining(s) in this situation.

Once I find out what the prognosis is for treatment, I hope to start working on getting orders out in the mail with in the next couple weeks.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Happy Years Day, 1/1/2023

Wow-zer... 2022 FLEW BY!

So, due to the holidays and starting the new year on "a left foot" (I've been sidelined, as I was going to the post office last Wednesday I accidentally tripped on the patio stairs, fell, and the result...2 fracture bones in my lower left calf/ankle; I go see the orthopedic doctor on Tuesday to have it further evaluated and probably casted).

I've been hesitant to mention because it's kind of a downer, especially on NY's. But I am trying to do my best to find the Silver-lining(s) in this situation.

Once I find out what the prognosis is for treatment, I hope to start working on getting orders out in the mail with in the next couple weeks.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a little pixie dust to help.

Oh my goodness! I’m sorry that happened to you! I haven’t had the pleasure of trading with you or arranging any pickups from you but I’ve read your posts and you are such a kind and generous person to do such a service for people. I really hope you feel better soon.

Hello Friends!

Okay, am I imaging it, or is February the end of Next Week. Sheesh. The Year is already flying by.

That being said, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience. I am doing better with each passing day.

It's my goal, to begin processing orders from Late December, tomorrow. God-willing, I will have all of them completed and mailed out by the middle of next week.

So, Please stay tuned. I will be in contact.

Finally, with a "Fist Bump to My Heart" - Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for your thoughts, prayers and Pixie Dust. Each and every bit has aided, and will continue to aid my speedy recovery.

TTFN,
Connie

Back