Update~~2020 Advent Calendar Pin Set

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by janetmojo, Dec 14, 2020.

1. janetmojo

janetmojo New Member

0   0   0

Hopefully this is the right place to post this, I haven't been to the parks in a week or so but when I was last there the Holiday stuff (some of it) was marked 30% off but not the Advent pin set (or any LE holiday pins.) Can someone update if they have seen any discount on this set? It's so expensive but I REALLY want it. The pins are much bigger and nicer in person than they originally looked.

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

I think I remember seeing on Facebook the other day that the advent pin calendar and most/all other holiday merchandise was discounted. I have not been to a physical Disney Store since February so I cannot confirm myself. I also do not know if the discount is applied at the parks too or just the Disney store.

3. janetmojo

janetmojo New Member

0   0   0

I'm talking about the Parks one with the tree stand...

4. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

This one?

[​IMG]

This is the set the person on Facebook was talking about.

5. KJackson1195

KJackson1195 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I was just at the parks in WDW last week and these specific one were not discounted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

timeerkat likes this.
  6. janetmojo

janetmojo New Member

0   0   0

Yes that one and that is what I thought, well if it goes on sale feel free to update! :)

7. Fins4pins

Fins4pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Holiday merchandise is being discounted at 30%, at one point Saturday the world of Disney had a hour and a half wait to get into the store, Holiday pins pins haven’t been discounted as of this weekend.

8. janetmojo

janetmojo New Member

0   0   0

Just circling back in case anyone else wanted to know I was able to get this marked down at Epcot today with my AP discount it is down from $249 to $137 plus tax. It's a very nice set.

9. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Nice, congrats! Yes, it is a lovely set. The pins are much larger than was expecting!

10. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    532   0   0

Congrats! Now if they would only mark it down here in CA!

11. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

Wow! That is a great price.

12. janetmojo

janetmojo New Member

0   0   0

Wondering if these are now 70% off like some of the merchandise and if there are any left? I'm headed down on the 1st but doubt there would be any left if they are 70% off.

13. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

I’m pretty sure they’re 70% off now! My friend was at DTD today and all Christmas Merch was 70% off and you can use your passholder discount. She was able to get me a Christmas Jersey for like $20. She said there were indeed some sets left!

Just noticed you may be talking about WDW. This was DLR for reference, sorry!