• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update: Dsf tangled marquee pin le 300 traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck if you do trade it guys :) Up is a beautiful story, we were talking about maybe collecting yesterday too haha...

Hope you and your partner are doing swell :D

Just wanted to give this a little bump...There is one possible trade in progress, but I am still open to suggestions at the moment. Thank you so much to everyone who has already responded to this thread and presented trade offers. I haven't really found exactly what I'm looking for just yet. If I haven't replied to you personally its because I've had quite a bit of interest in this pin as well as a few others recently added to my traders. I apologize if I haven't gotten back to each of you and I hope you can understand. Would love a few more offers to consider before deciding on this though.
Happy trading everyone :)

Man I'm just drooling over this pin! So amazing. Please let me know if there's anything else you would want for it. And sorry if I'm Being a pest! Lol

I would be willing to add my traders to the mix if it helps fireheadfred (if thats allowed)

tumblr_inline_mjf9bzLohA1qz4rgp.gif

i love you, honestly just cried.. i love you

Ok...so I just wanted to give everyone a little update. First, I have updated the thread and added a few pictures of the Tangled Marquee for those who are interested (the pictures are of the exact pin that is up for trade). I had a doctor's appointment earlier today and I'm completely drained; they took 6 veils of blood before I even had a chance to eat anything and I'm totally pooped now lol. I also have a few other doctor's appointments this week for my chronic migraine condition...so its been a little difficult keeping up with all the messages, clearing out my inbox to make room, dealing with open trades and sales; on top of being a family man who has to cook, clean and take care of the family and home every day.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for their patients and understanding. This is a major decision for me as this pin is a huge centerpiece from my collection. Me considering to part with it is literally one of the hardest decisions I've made involving pin-trading since I've joined the trading scene. Had I been able to complete my Tangled DSF pin set...I might have never considered this trade, but at this point I don't really have a place for marquees in my collection. I feel like marquees are one of those sets that really counts when you have them all, but that's never going to happen for me so I will now try to utilize this pin for great trades now.

oh no I hope you feel better! I know taking that much blood is harsh! Take your time and I know this is a tough decision for you!
I know if I was giving that pin up It would take me awhile! :roll: get better ok!

oh my goodness, i hope you start feeling better. i hate needles, you get some rest. and take all the time you need. im sure we are all more then willing to wait. its a BIG decision :) :)

I would be willing to offer the Aladdin BT and Tangled BT

please let me know of you would be interested :) that's one of the last tangled pins I'm in need of other then the dsf pascal ahhh how I'm in search of that. So please please let me know if you would consider that :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back