• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update w/ Princess Designer Frame, Dumbo Collection And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update w/ Princess Designer Frame, Dumbo Collection And More!

iheartdumbo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hey guys! I've been wanting to post my collection ever since I became a member to the forum and finally have gotten to it! Haha. So I hope you guys enjoy looking at my pins as much as I enjoy looking at everyone else. :)

Princess Designers

ThestitchITCH's attempt at framing and I think he did pretty good if I do say so myself ;)

101_0237.jpg

DUMBO:

This is the little guy that got me pin trading three years ago. I didn't have many pins before I ended up taking a break from pin trading but when I got back about a year ago I came back in full force. My Dumbo pin bag always puts a smile on my face. :)

101_0169.jpg

101_0170.jpg

101_0171.jpg

101_0172.jpg

101_0173.jpg

101_0174.jpg

101_0175.jpg

101_0177.jpg

101_0166.jpg

101_0167.jpg

101_0168.jpg

WALL*E:

101_0178.jpg

101_0179.jpg

101_0180.jpg

101_0181.jpg

SCAR/LION KING:

101_0182.jpg

101_0183.jpg

101_0184.jpg

BAMBI:

I try to collect Bambi when I can as you can see I don't have very many. xD

101_0186.jpg

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST:

101_0144.jpg

101_0146.jpg

101_0148.jpg

BELOVED TALES:

Trying to finish this set. ^.^

101_0187.jpg

101_0188.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING!! :D

Last edited:
Haha! Thanks! The last ones I need are proving to be rather difficult, but one day it will be finished. ^.^

The Wall-E 11-11-11 pin is one that I will be hunting down for awhile. I got married that day but was in Vegas and couldn't make it to a park to get it!

Love the Dumbos. Our Dumbos are on a vest which can not be worn-the weight is incredible. Plus some of the pins are a little longer and leaves a nasty poke. Jealous of the LE 25 Dumbo >^..^<

What a BEAUTIFUL collection! I love all your Dumbos, especially the one where he's in a barrel taking his bubble bath. :)

Oh, and I collect Bambi too, but I don't have nearly as many pins as you do. :Jealous:

I absolutely love your ENTIRE collection from your Dumbo to your Beloved Tales. Everything is so beautiful and I LOVE your DA LE 100 cast Beauty and the Beast pin! Congrats on such great pins!

Love the Dumbos. Our Dumbos are on a vest which can not be worn-the weight is incredible. Plus some of the pins are a little longer and leaves a nasty poke. Jealous of the LE 25 Dumbo >^..^<

Eek! I can only imagine how much that vest would weigh. Haha! I just got the LE 25 recently. Never thought I would have it. xD

What a lovely collection :) I especially love your Bambi in the snow pin and the Beloved Tales pins :D

Never trade with me... if I ever get your address I'll sneak in at night and steal all your pins!!! OMG your Dumbo collection is STUNNING! *Hides my sad little collection in shame*

Never trade with me... if I ever get your address I'll sneak in at night and steal all your pins!!! OMG your Dumbo collection is STUNNING! *Hides my sad little collection in shame*

Lol too silly! Thank you so much!

Thanks for all the awesome comments guys. I must update it soon. I ran out of pages in my Dumbo book. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back