• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED 23/6/11 - My Princess Jasmine Disney Pin Collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED 23/6/11 - My Princess Jasmine Disney Pin Collection...

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
My beautiful collection of Princess Jasmine.....

Enjoy the photographs!

From my first pin bag:

1-1.jpg
1-1.jpg

1.jpg
2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

From my second pin bag:

DSC_1004.jpg

10-1.jpg

DSC_1005.jpg

12.jpg

DSC_1006.jpg

DSC_1007.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

Hope you enjoy the photographs. I am having so much fun collecting Jasmine atm. My pins are also under user id chloesjasminepins .

MORE PINS TO COME SOON!

Last edited:
Wow~~ I don't collect many princess pins (Belle being the true exception) but you have an amazing collection~ I have to say, I'm very jealous.

Wow Chloe! I remember you from dizpins when you were just starting out with very few pins. Way to go! Lovely Jasmine pins, I won't show them to my daughter otherwise she will pester me to get those too.

I tried collecting Jasmine for a year or two. She has some of the most colorful, decorative pins I've seen. I guess that's why it was so hard to find people willing to trade them. You must have been very persistent to get so many great ones. Definitely a collection that makes other collectors jealous!

wow, that looks very nice, oh no, what is this, what am i doing? why am i putting jasmines in my wants... arrrrgggg, is all your fault. :)

actually that's exactly what I did. They look so much prettier photographed than the pictures you see online, and sometimes you can't get a sense of the size of the pin if just given the measurements. Lots of Jasmine in my wants list now too!

What a fantastic collection!! How long has that taken you to build? You must be so proud!!!!!

I have added like 2-3 more pages since the update 2 weeks ago - I will re-add more pics soon!

Hmmm I first started collecting pins in 2000. Got my first Jasmine around 2003/4 - properly started collecting Jasmine last year. I had several to begin with but most of them have come within the 6-8months! Only need 84 now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back