• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING [UPDATED Oct 29, 2022] Let's Trade! :D // (New pics & seeking D23 TP grail~)

TRADING [UPDATED Oct 29, 2022] Let's Trade! :D // (New pics & seeking D23 TP grail~)

raikipins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Immediately after I complete some trades, I want to do some more. xD Anyway, always looking for my specific ISOs, which I've linked in a post below. ^^ Other than that, open to looking at your traders if you see anything you like. :)

Pictures updated again so they're not as messy looking! Still missing some LE traders from my big board. It's always a pain to take pics of that board, lol.

Seeking:
Big Hero 6, Ariel, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Jim Hawkins, Zootopia, Violet, Mulan, Animation, Tiny Kingdom

Traders:
fM7a2j7.jpg

~LEs~
Nooooo...! One pin is really lopsided here...! D:

Pickier with bottom Ariels

Note: One Grandma Fa PTD is flawed; Aladdin Park Pack frame: Jasmine's face has weird screenprinting issues. -__-

rR2RJqB.jpg

~OEs~

5VybMMJ.jpg

~OEs~

Note: Quasimodo's post is kinda loose

TRADED: Sleeping Marie, Rocket Pluto
PENDING: Sleeping Pooh

3h5peMp.jpg

Old pic

eE5vXml.jpg

Updated pic

TRADED: Alice
No longer trading: Peter Pan set

ZOKVSh3.jpg

JWaAHe8.jpg

Left half = Pickier traders

TRADED: Monogram Stitch

S6zVJbU.jpg

My very picky OE traders. Mostly UFT for HTF / major ISOs / international pins.

Last edited:
Below are my priority ISOs that I'd really love to finally find!

Pin & Pop book of current main ISOs here.

*** Elusive Grail! ***
Please let me know if you have this pin set for trade (or sale, depending on the cost)!

lRuriT2.jpg

SHDR BH6 ("Cuties") set released in 2018 and designed by Jerrod Maruyama.

(edited 10.9.22)

Last edited:
Current Expensive Grail:

D23 Expo 2022 - Treasure Planet 20th Anniversary - Animator Pin Boxed Set
s-l500.png

*** I want the box as much as the actual pin, lol, so if you have this for trade, please don't separate the pin from the box. ***

1:1 Traders (pics will come):
Pin 117110 WDI - Alice In Wonderland - 65th Anniversary
Pin 122351 WDI - Hercules 20th Anniversary
Pin 113538 WDI - The Aristocats 45th Anniversary

Have some other traders too but if I don't have to do a multi-pin trade, I'd prefer that. ^^;

(edited 10.9.22)

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Inside Out Booster Set if you'd like to look at my PinPics and see if there are some pins you'd accept in trade. Same name there as here.

Hi there! Right now I’m not seeing anything I’m interested in, but thank you for posting. :3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi! I would be interested in trading for your DSF Chip and Dale Stained Glass Christmas Gift pin, the Winnie the Pooh with Blue Free-D Balloon, and Mickey and Minnie in Santa oufits 2 pin set :)
Check out my Birthday Trades post for my current traders! Only a couple have been traded.

Priority ISOs!
Seriously, if you have these, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I will trade my best pins, lol.
56672_thumb.jpg
65201_thumb.jpg
59542_thumb.jpg
Z1kzWq2.png
6766_thumb.jpg
43354_thumb.jpg

1) WDW - Celebrating 20 Years Pin Event - Our Favorite Memories Artist Mystery Collection - Big Hero Six (PTDB link)
2) Pin 143277 DLR - Visit San Fransokyo - Disney Dream Destinations (PinPics)
3) Pin 142322 HKDL - Chinese Painting - Mickey (Pinpics)
4) Tiny Kingdom (Disneyland Second Edition Series 1) - Off the Page - not listed on PP or PTDB
5) Pin 103858 DSSH - Pin Trader Delight - Violet - GWP
6) Pin 135602 DSSH – Violet Parr - Pin Trader Delight - PTD (Pinpics)

-----------------------------------------------------
ISOs currently available on ShopDisney:

1) Big Hero 6 ''High Tech Heroes'' Mystery Pin Set – 2-Pc
Looking for Go Go (hero & civilian), Hiro (hero & civilian), Baymax (hero & civilian), Honey Lemon (hero, maybe also civilian)
2) Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde Pin – Zootopia
3) Baymax and Mochi Pin – Big Hero Six
4) Treasure Planet Legacy Sketchbook Pin – 20th Anniversary – Limited Release

I'd prefer to trade for these rather than buy and add to my already alarmingly large collection of pins. :3

I have the newest Violet PTD! Send a message, I collect aristocats, tiny kingdom, and Rapunzel but willing to look at others too

Hi,

Im intrested in the cogsworth/lumiere uk and animation celebration broom - dont see anything on our wants / trades, but please take a look and see what you like. pinpics same as here

Ah, thank you all for posting! I'll take a look at all your traders later today and/or tomorrow. :3

Also, I just made myself a nifty siggy banner! Noting this here and now for memory's sake, lol.

Hi,

Im intrested in the cogsworth/lumiere uk and animation celebration broom - dont see anything on our wants / trades, but please take a look and see what you like. pinpics same as here
Pin 72331 Disney Store Europe - Aladdin vs. Jafar for the Cogsworth & Lumiere? :)

As for the Fantasia Animation Celebration, I'm afraid I don't see anything for it right now, though I am a bit pickier with that one since it's coming out of my collection. ^^;

Hi! I would be interested in trading for your DSF Chip and Dale Stained Glass Christmas Gift pin, the Winnie the Pooh with Blue Free-D Balloon, and Mickey and Minnie in Santa oufits 2 pin set :)
Check out my Birthday Trades post for my current traders! Only a couple have been traded.
Hi! Right now I'm not seeing anything for the Chip and Dale, but would you be interested in trading Pin# 141970 Cinderella - Cinderella Family Portrait OR Pin# 141959 Beauty And The Beast - Family Portrait for the Pooh with blue balloon?

And I just traded the Christmas Mickey & Minnie set, sorry! D:

...I probably should update this thread with what's been traded, haha.

I have the newest Violet PTD! Send a message, I collect aristocats, tiny kingdom, and Rapunzel but willing to look at others too
Sending PM!

I've got some new traders if you'd like to take another look! I got the Inside Out set I was interested in before, but now I'd be interested in the Snow White "enamel badge" and Tinkerbell from the same board. Maybe Pinocchio in the circle, too, if you see three pins you're interested in.

Sorry for the delay! OTZ

I've got some new traders if you'd like to take another look! I got the Inside Out set I was interested in before, but now I'd be interested in the Snow White "enamel badge" and Tinkerbell from the same board. Maybe Pinocchio in the circle, too, if you see three pins you're interested in.
PM incoming!

Don’t have any of your grails, but I have a match on PinPics. Sent you a DM.
Have now replied to your PM~

Back