• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED! My Collection on Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED! My Collection on Displays

chaboo

Once Upon a Dream....
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've been rearranging most of my pins so they'd be out of their bags and displayed, here's what I've done so far:

The frame on the left I made, the middle frame was a birthday present from my cousin (tyleet87), and the right is my favorite boxed set.
29352cdc.jpg

The quality of these pictures are pretty bad (sorry), I'll try to use a real camera instead of my phone soon.

I put some of my favorite Sleeping Beauty pins into this old frame I had, I'm not convinced about the black background but I'm going to leave it for now:

photo-29.jpg

More of my Sleeping Beauty pins.
photo-24.jpg

I finished this series not too long ago (now I need to make a nice background) & a random (but cool) pirate pin thrown in there.
photo-23.jpg

Some of my Belle pins:
photo-28.jpg

My DLR Piece of Histories (I'm missing three, two I don't have and one I can't find):
photo-25.jpg

My dalmatian and misc. collection board:
photo-27.jpg

And one last shadowbox with pins I couldn't fit anywhere else.
photo-26.jpg

I've got a few frame sets and boxed sets that I need to make space for. I need a separate room for just my pins...haha.

Last edited:
If you are uploading the pics from your computer then I believe (not 100% positive) that if you turn them the right way on your computer first and then upload them they should upload in the right position.

Those frames are beautiful! What a great collection. Thanks for sharing!

WOW ! your frames are great i used to have that grape soda pin
then i sold it for £15 about $20 (wished i hadent...)

OMG....I LOVE your sleeping beauty frames!!! That is my big thing to collect as well! Soooo awesome! I'm a little jealous! And I like your beauty and the beast one too!

Bumping this because it is beyond amazing. Just wow. I show my little sister this from time to time, and she picks out new grails that she wants because you have amazing pins. She always asks me to see this thread :p I barely purchased the Beauty and Beast with Rose pin right now because my little sister was stunned by it when she saw it here. Congrats on such an amazing collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back