• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! UPDATED New DSSH Cursive Cuties

SOLD! UPDATED New DSSH Cursive Cuties

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Ajk submitted a new item:

New DSSH Cursive Cuties - Trading Cursive Cuties released on April 27. Including surprise Pascal!

Hi there! I was super lucky today and beat out over 30,000 other browsers to get the DSSH Cursive Cuties set! And they are all for trade!! Just DM me if you are interested in any. I'll post actual photos of the ones I get (and haven't traded yet) when they arrive. But in the meantime, below is the photo(s) from DSSH for reference. (I couldn't find pics of red Pascal or Dodger. Will add those when I do.)
Thanks for your interest!
HpEK9tR.jpeg

Read more about this item...

Last edited:
@Ajk is this meant to be a general trader thread or would you like it to stay just for yours? Have some for trade too and not sure I can set up my own post yet hahaha.

Reactions: Ajk
@Ajk is this meant to be a general trader thread or would you like it to stay just for yours? Have some for trade too and not sure I can set up my own post yet hahaha.
I was just offering up mine, but I'm fine if you list yours too. Especially if you are having challenges with getting a post up.

Interested in a Toulouse and/or Eeyore, if any are left.

Pinpics doesn’t seem to be working yet, but I’m nateeter there too when it comes up... or I can take fresh pics of traders this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Interested in a Toulouse and/or Eeyore, if any are left.

Pinpics doesn’t seem to be working yet, but I’m nateeter there too when it comes up... or I can take fresh pics of traders this weekend.

PinPics being down sure makes it harder. If it helps, my primary collections are villains, AiW, Moana, and Attractions. But I have a lot of side collections (like WDI storybooks, PODMs, etc) and am always glad to look at anything.

Updating with what I still have available at the moment.

4cf93a4a3ac8adc67a84aefe355e7f4e.jpg

Back