• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Uploading Images

Uploading Images

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I want to start a For Sale thread with images of all the pins I have, and I figured the easiest way was to download my tradeables from PinPics into a PDF. However, I am now stuck. How can I paste that PDF of the pins pics onto a thread?

Any other ideas if this isn't possible? I have hundreds of pins to post....

Thanks

The only thing you could do is put a link to the PDF file for others to view, it won't show like an inline image. You could also open the PDF and save it as an image (jpg or png) in photoshop or MS Word, then display that inline. As a last resort, you could just open it and do screen shots and save those as images to display inline. Ultimately, you will need to find a host for the image to display here unless you upload them through Tapatalk.

I have photos saved as JPGs on my desktop, but the Insert Image button (directly above this post) only allows to insert from a URL...I cannot seem to search my computer to upload anything. What am I missing?

The images have to be hosted on a web site, they do not allow direct upload due to limited server space. You can put them on a free image hosting site, then post the link. Otherwise, if you upload through tapatalk, they will host the image there.

k1KMJ5y.jpg

Aha! Small, but doable. Now I can play with sizing. Thanks so much!

Back