• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Very Happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Happy!!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
just thought Id share with everyone that this pin arrived today..Im soo happy I was able to trade for this pin -

004-41.jpg

Im a tiny bit unhappy with the condition it came in but that isnt much a concern for me, just happy I finally have it :)

Hi Danny! The pin looks damaged & scratched from the picture - hope the trader told you about this beforehand!! If that was me then I'd be complaining a little!!

no wasnt told it was a bit damaged and I traded an le225 pin for it and its the OE version thats hard to find thats the only reason why I traded the LE pin for it...

Is that the Movie Rewards grape Soda? if so it looks thrashed... i would complain especially since that pin is available at DMR again....

no its the new open edition pin from WDW. I dont class the DMR versions or costco versions as real pins since they dont have the pin trading logo on the back of the pin.

nice;

yeah the original versions seem to be easily chipped/scratched/damaged

still, a great find!

Thats why im only a little bit disappointed, I let the trader know and sent an image but I have the pin now and thats all that matters...I can try and get another downt the line but Im just happy to be up to date with my UP pins :) well Im waiting on the Halloween Dug pin to arrive still haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back