• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Very Unexpected COVID-19 Zap

ZAPPED! Very Unexpected COVID-19 Zap

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Received a wonderful and thoughtful zap today. @stratasfan and @bingandnelsonfan have been busy. This adorable package of goodies (puzzles, snacks, stickers, Disney art) arrived in the mail. Love it! Thank you so much for the pick me up.

PS: how did you know I love puzzles. And puzzles of Mickey and Moana! Oh my!

Thank you! :cheshire:
0bdff0ff40278eca5374a6ef134eb6ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

So happy it arrived! I love the past Secret Santa entries. :) Also, you and I had been corresponding! -grin- I didn't know if you liked puzzles, though! Glad you do! I thought Mickey was so cute! And while the Moana one isn't large . . . I am loving doing those 50 piecers! I love puzzles, but with the cats we have, we haven't been able to do a big one for 13 years now. So, I was really liking the small puzzles that I could do on my lap drawing board. Sis and I are gluing them onto a piece of paper and using them for pin board decor!

Congratulations on the fantastic zap!

I never thought to use puzzles as a pin board backing, but that's a wonderful idea @stratasfan - it might be time to pull out and start completing a few puzzles, now that I know what to do with them once they're done.

Super fun! That Mickey one looks amazing! I've done some Frozen II ones like the Moana/Mulan one . . . gluing them now!
By the way... that mickey puzzle was probably up there with my most challenging. Thus, 'sense of accomplishment' rating is much higher.

Maybe I will glue it together also. My mom helped me with it, so good memories are now attached. :)

Back