• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: VERYYYYYYY RARE BRAVE LOGO PIN!!!!! Yes, you read that right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: VERYYYYYYY RARE BRAVE LOGO PIN!!!!! Yes, you read that right :)

Beccabunnybear

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had four of these and have traded three and was going to keep the last one but have decided building my collection may be a tad more important.

The pin is # 91022

These are extraordinarily rare!!!!

Usual DPF rules apply no cash, etc. I will announce the winner on July 14th (saturday) and 10:30pm PST

Shipping is free in US, I can ship it internationally but shipping charges will be the winners responsibility .

Things I love: Thumper!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you can't already tell)
Things I hate: Jumbo Pins (seriously what's the point of these)

THIS MAY BE YOUR ONE CHANCE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS PIN SO BID AWAY!!!!

OMG gotta try!
tumblr_m72luhVEAA1qinf6g.gif

Pin 35616: USPS - The Art of Disney Stamp (Bambi & Thumper)
Pin 38026: Thumper on Flowers (From 2 Pin Set)
Pin 31274: Bambi Family
Pin 80360: DSF - Soda Jerk - Stitch

Here is my bid:

Pin 74978: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Castle with Mickey
Pin 74979: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Mission Space with Daisy
Pin 74981: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Tree of Life with Chip & Dale
Pin 74982: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster with Goofy
Pin 74983: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Space Mountain with Donald
Pin 74984: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Tower of Terror with Minnie
Pin 74985: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Living Seas with Crush
Pin 74986: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Spaceship Earth with Figment
Pin 74987: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Haunted Mansion with Ghosts
Pin 74988: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Expedition Everest with Pluto
Pin 74989: 2010 WDW Cast Exclusive Stained Glass Pin Collection - Sorcerer Hat with Tinker Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back