• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VHTF LE *PRICE LOWERED*100 DA Princes and Princesses dancing pin!

VHTF LE *PRICE LOWERED*100 DA Princes and Princesses dancing pin!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey everyone!
So after a LOT of consideration, I've decided to sell this pin. Its super beautiful and I love that Ariel and Eric are on it, but I'm really trying to narrow my collections and buy a grail set. So, this is the pin I'm selling:Pin 40172: Disney Auctions - Disney Princesses and Princes Dancing.I'm looking to get $350 for it (don't kill me if this price is too high, I really don't have anything to compare it to) OBO. There's only 1 person trading this on pinpics! Super rare!
(This is my actual pic)
photo_zps9f4bebe3.jpg

Last edited:
One of the coolest Princess pins in existence. So well made and the design is ace. It's funny, but something like the Tangled Chair pin (that sells for >$400 yet it's so small and weak posts) doesn't even compare to a pin of this quality, and yet the demand is higher for Tangled Chair.

You should have no problem selling this, it's a beauty. Best of luck!

P.S. Imagine a pin of this quality/design/size featuring all these princesses plus Rapunzel and Tiana. People would go crazy :p

Thank you so much for the words or encouragement! And I agree, this pin is fab :)
One of the coolest Princess pins in existence. So well made and the design is ace. It's funny, but something like the Tangled Chair pin (that sells for >$400 yet it's so small and weak posts) doesn't even compare to a pin of this quality, and yet the demand is higher for Tangled Chair.

You should have no problem selling this, it's a beauty. Best of luck!

P.S. Imagine a pin of this quality/design/size featuring all these princesses plus Rapunzel and Tiana. People would go crazy :p

Gonna try one more time
before turning to eBay... Def willing to go lower on the price!
also, if you buy it, I'll zap you with a cutie patootie pin:)

Back