• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villains Overload lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villains Overload lol!!

figment919

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
I have been a Villains collector for over 15 years, and "unfortunately" a Villains completest. I have NEVER seen the release of so many Villains items in such a short time as now.

MOG 40 pin Villains sets, WDI Villains Masks, MNSSHP Villains, DLR Halloween Villains, DSF Roosevelt Hotel Villains Pin Trading Event, DLR Villains Vault items!

OUCH!!

Mike S.
Figment919

Last edited:
There are some AMAZING new villain pins coming out. It should be quite a challenge to be a completest.

"Villains Vault" - first time this has appeared. Wonder if Disney will have this in WDW also at sometime?? I would think that if this is successful it could lead to a whole "Vault" series - Princesses, Princes, dogs, cats, side-kicks, and so on.

Don't leave out Tokyo Disney Halloween releases too! They have a lot of other things besides pins with a Villains theme this year !

myB1AYu.gif

Seriously though, I feel your pain.

Don't leave out Tokyo Disney Halloween releases too! They have a lot of other things besides pins with a Villains theme this year !

I know right?! They have the coolest villains merch! I want these glow-in-the-dark ears so bad:

uLuHYEz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back