• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation Pins?????

VINYL Vinylmation Pins?????

kbritton

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow traders,

My son is really into the vinylmation pins. He loves them! My question is How common is it to find the pins on cast members lanyards to trade. Or on pin boards at the resorts. He has about 5-10 of them but he wants to really focus on trading for them
We will be in Disney early fall and our last trip was years ago so we are not sure what to expect.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks KB

Well If your going to WDW and I'm there too, you will find plenty on lanyards as I purchase the sets to trade for my Hidden Mickeys :) I keep the chasers and 1 or 2 sets of the regulars for trading so I end up dumping a lot of them on lanyards, especially when the new hidden mickeys are released :)

I've seen way too many fakes of the Vinylmation pins.

I've seen a lot of vinylmation pins on ebay but have been very skeptical about them, so I haven't bid because every picture looks different. I know I've traded for a couple while at Disney World off of cast members. I'm assuming that the pins are some what looked at and not fakes right if cast members have them?

Back