• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WALL•E Stained Glass LE 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WALL•E Stained Glass LE 250

2Infinity

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello hello! :wavey:

Up for auction I have... *drum roll*
pin79188

Pin 79188: DisneyStore.com - Stained Glass Icon Series - WALL•E

You all know the rules! :) Bidding will end July 8th at 11:59 P.M. PST!

I am primarily looking for Tangled pins! You can check out the list of Tangled pins I'm in dyer need of *here*. I am also trying to expand my marquee, PODM, and PODH collections!

Don't be shy! I'm open to any and all offers!
Let the fun begin! :D

Last edited:
Gah... I hate not having any Tangled pins for trade. Now I can totally make a bid of a bajillion times the value of that Wall-E pin and lose to a stupid Tangled pin! Haha

Gah... I hate not having any Tangled pins for trade. Now I can totally make a bid of a bajillion times the value of that Wall-E pin and lose to a stupid Tangled pin! Haha
Make an offer! It doesn't have to be Tangled; it's just what I prefer. :) I'm open to any and all offers! (Remember, this is supposed to be fun​! :D )

Not.A.Single. pin from your want list on my trades... I own a few, but none for trade. Such a cute Wall-e.
My wants is NOT updated at all. It doesn't contain all of the pins I want, mainly just the marquees, Tangled, and some Alice pins I like. That's why I'm encouraging to offer whatever you'd like! :)

I think you mean 'dire' not dyer :) But hey I like your spelling better, it's fun! I don't have any of your wants but I'll bit a PODM Sword in the Stone to get things going! I have 4 scenes that you can choose from. One is Merlin as a turtle. One is Wart as the red bird. One is Merlin as a Hare, and the other is Hare Merlin being chased by fox Mim.

echoharmony said:
I think you mean 'dire' not dyer :) But hey I like your spelling better, it's fun! I don't have any of your wants but I'll bit a PODM Sword in the Stone to get things going! I have 4 scenes that you can choose from. One is Merlin as a turtle. One is Wart as the red bird. One is Merlin as a Hare, and the other is Hare Merlin being chased by fox Mim.

Haha! Yep, that's what I meant! (Thank you, autocorrect: dyer... ha..)

But wow! That's so awesome! I haven't even seen those scenes before! :O woo!

Gotta love auto correct! =/ These PODMs are from my personal collection, figured I'd start the bidding off with a bang! Great pin you're auctioning!

echoharmony said:
Gotta love auto correct! =/ These PODMs are from my personal collection, figured I'd start the bidding off with a bang! Great pin you're auctioning!

You're awesome, I love it! :D

Keep the bids coming, guys!

No love for Wall•E? :(
Bump!

He comes on his original backer and baggy!

Remember, it does *NOT* have to be from my wants list as it is *NOT* up to date.

I bid this pin from your wants:

on original backer card (and I think plastic too, better go look)!

Oy.. PODM? Rapunzel? Loving them both!!

Current leader board:
1. starry_solo
2. echoharmony

I'm totally anxious to see if/what dalakersrnumba1 will bid... ;)

dalakersrnumba1 said:
There's already a Tangled pin in that Rapunzel OE that Li bid.... If I bid, I'm risking losing to an OE pin. -_____-

The PODM and DLRP Rapunzel are tied. I just got the DLRP (waiting for it to come in the mail) but I wouldn't mind a spare because it could help me get other pins I need, but I REEEAALLLY want the PODM. I'm hoping that with more bids I'll get something maybe I wasn't expecting :)

Last edited:
Oh I didnt' realize we were tied! I can try and get pictures of mine if you give me a minute. Oh, and clear your inbox please, I'm trying to PM you :p Thanks!

Here they are(if it's okay, I'm not including Wart as bird because I really like him, he's my favourite character):

P1140758.jpg

P1140757.jpg

P1140755.jpg

so you'd have your choice between those three :)

Here they are(if it's okay, I'm not including Wart as bird because I really like him, he's my favourite character):

P1140758.jpg

P1140757.jpg

P1140755.jpg

so you'd have your choice between those three :)
Ahhhhhh! Okay, now that I've seen the pins, the new leader board is as follows:

1. echoharmony (LOVE Merlin as a hare!)
2. starry_solo

Any other bids? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back