• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Walt Pins

Walt Pins

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Looking to make some trades. I really want to fill up my Walt board. My pin pics is Ksnuggles.. but it is not 100 percent updated yet. So show me what you have.

I have #48572 and #48567 if you're interested in those! I'm happy to trade for pretty much anything. :)

pin48572
201609241751.jpg

Peace we have no matches.. but you can take a look and see if I have anything you want for that pin.

Momin.ator.. The wonderful wizard Merlin zapped me that pin. Thank you

I've got these for you if you want.

• grailspace.png
    Pin# 68003
    DLRP - Hommage a Walt Disney - Mouseketeers[FONT=&quot]
    Own:
    Want : 52
    Trade : 17
    LE : 900
  • grailspace.png
    Pin# 62891
    DLRP - Hommage à Walt Disney - Silly Symphony​
  • grailspace.png
    Pin# 41379
    WDW - Walt's Legacy Collection (Animatronics)​
  • grailspace.png
    Pin# 11028
    WDW - With Walt Framed Pin Series #4 (The Three Caballeros)​
[/FONT]

I have this pin from walt disney family museum...Pin 73874[FONT=&quot] The Walt Disney Family Museum - Walt

[/FONT]
I have this pin from D23 Pin 99660[FONT=&quot] D23 - Stained Glass - 2014 - 1923 Walt Disney - DLR Version[/FONT]

Hi, I have four pins from your wants: DLRP Walt and Mickey Letter W, .. WDW Walts Legacy Pinocchio 3d, .. Disney Store Mr Ray & Friends, .. and Disney Store UK Stained #1, there's nothing on your traders that I'm after, but you say your Pinpics is not up to date, so let me know if anythings possible.

Back