• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking to trade for LE UP 134734, 134948, or 134479

SOLD! Looking to trade for LE UP 134734, 134948, or 134479

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking to trade for any of these LE pins -

134734 - UP Adventure book

134948 - WDI Kevin and Russell Bottlecap

134479 - Carl and Ellie Money Jar

My PinPics ID is: stratasfan

Most are listed on there, although, I have some that aren't listed on PP yet. Got a set of 6 Jack face pins that I can't find online anywhere, etc. Am willing to trade multiple non-LE pins for an LE pin.

I also have these LE pins that aren't listed:

114867 - Cast Exclusive C&D
123670 - WDI Hinged Crest Snow White

I also have lightly used DVDs of Buzz Lightyear: Star Command, Finding Nemo, and Beauty and the Beast that I can trade, too!

We have made pin cases using classic Disney clamshell VHS cases, and I would trade some for some/all of these 25 Enchanted Years pins! The case inserts vary, but I have a lot and can get others, so feel free to ask if there is something in particular you want!

Pin-Trading Accessories

We can also trade some handmade Disney accessories sized to American Girl dolls! Sis and I have made Mickey ear headbands, park maps, autograph books, postcards, fastpasses, resort maps, gift bags, doll-sized lanyards, etc.

November 28, 2018 (71) | SarahBethOnline.com

Elizabeth

Last edited:
Back