Trading: Want to trade B&tB What's My Name badges for 25 Enchanted Years Reveal/Conceal pins

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by stratasfan, Jul 25, 2019.

1. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Editing for particular trade offer:

I have the Beast, Cogsworth, and Lumiere What's My Name? Badge pins. Would trade the three of them for these three 25 Enchanted Years Reveal/Conceal pins ----

119360 Prince
    119181 Human Cogsworth
    119223 Human Chip

If you have one, two, or three of these and are interested in trading - Please let me know! :)

The rest of the trade offer below still goes, too!

I am looking to trade for some of the 25 Enchanted Years Reveal/Conceal pins! My Sister is in love with these and has some, but would like others. So, I would like to try and trade for some to surprise her!

My PinPics ID is: stratasfan

Most are listed on there, although, I have some that aren't listed on PP yet. Got a set of 6 Jack face pins that I can't find online anywhere, etc.

I also have lightly used DVDs of Buzz Lightyear: Star Command, Finding Nemo, and Beauty and the Beast that I can trade, too!

We have made pin cases using classic Disney clamshell VHS cases, and I would trade some for some/all of these 25 Enchanted Years pins! The case inserts vary, but I have a lot and can get others, so feel free to ask if there is something in particular you want!

Pin-Trading Accessories

We can also trade some handmade Disney accessories sized to American Girl dolls! Sis and I have made Mickey ear headbands, park maps, autograph books, postcards, fastpasses, resort maps, gift bags, doll-sized lanyards, etc.

November 28, 2018 (71) | SarahBethOnline.com

These are the pins I am particularly looking for:

119496 Human Mrs. Potts

119360 Prince

119245 Enchanted Duster

119244 Enchanted Footstool

119243 Chip

119242 Mrs. Potts

119240 Lumiere

119237 Cogsworth

119223 Human Chip

119181 Human Cogsworth

119224 Dog

Hope to hear from you! I'd love to trade for some of these as a surprise for Sis! Thanks! One, multiples, all . . . I'm open!

Elizabeth

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  2. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Still looking!

3. stratasfan

stratasfan Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have the Beast, Cogsworth, and Lumiere What's My Name? Badge pins. Would trade the three of them for these three 25 Enchanted Years Reveal/Conceal pins ----

119360 Prince
    119181 Human Cogsworth
    119223 Human Chip

If you have one, two, or three of these and are interested in trading - Please let me know! :)