• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Wanted Disney maps guides or flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Wanted Disney maps guides or flyers

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello everyone! In light of my newest pin board project I am in need of Disney themed maps/guides. Preference for Halloween of course but any Disney map and guide from any of the parks is needed. Or flyers.

I know I have some DLR maps knocking around. Probably DCA as well. I know the DLR ones are Star Wars (Stormtroopers). I also have some international ones (Paris and Hong King, I think) that I've been sent with purchases.

I'll send some on to you in the next few days.

Thank you :)!

I know I have some DLR maps knocking around. Probably DCA as well. I know the DLR ones are Star Wars (Stormtroopers). I also have some international ones (Paris and Hong King, I think) that I've been sent with purchases.

I'll send some on to you in the next few days.

I can grab you any WDW maps that you might need. Do you have a preference? Not sure if I have any Halloween around, but I'll check that as well. :)

~Merlin

I can help with DLR/CA Adv pick ups, how many do you need? Also how soon do you need them? Would you like the ones in foreign languages?

I'm not sure exactly how many I need. I don't need them immediately. Yes I would love some maps in different languages actually.

I can help with DLR/CA Adv pick ups, how many do you need? Also how soon do you need them? Would you like the ones in foreign languages?

Last edited:
Ok I can start picking up this week, we should get different covers by May, when summer season starts and the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride opens. I'll pu 2 of each program from each park, unless you need more. When you need them, let me know and I'll ship all that I've picked up for you. Hope this works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back