• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Disney theme park dolls (can anyone help?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Disney theme park dolls (can anyone help?)

mel4616

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i live in the u.k and iam trying to get 4 disney theme park dolls to finish my collection. is anyone be able to help me?

the dolls needed are:

ariel (non wedding gown)
rapunzel (with pascal)
jasmine
tiana

i already have snow white, ariel (wedding gown), belle, cinderella and sleeping beauty. is there any others i have not mentioned available??

Disneyland Paris sell the dolls, have you tried contacting them to buy direct ? There is also a Tinkerbell doll in the series too by the way ;o)

thanks for the reply i have just emailed disneyland paris so hopefully they will get back to me with good news. i saw the tinkerbell when i was at disneyland paris at christmas but i only collect the princesses really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back