• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI Electrical Parade Series: Elliot the Dragon Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WDI Electrical Parade Series: Elliot the Dragon Auction!

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome again to one of my auctions. This time you'll be bidding on the Elliot from the Main Street Electrical Parade Concept Art series.

WDI - Main Street Electrical Parade 40th Anniversary Elliot the Dragon
LE 200

Auction End Date: Friday, September 21st at 9pm
Rules: Standard DPF rules on auctions

How to increase your probability of winning:
1. Choose from one of the following themes - Electrical Parade, Orange Birds, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Oswald, Ariel
2. Choose pins that are fun and interesting or are just good traders
3. Compliment me

How to decrease your probability of winning:
1. Choose boring pins or pins I think are ugly
2. Choose pins I already have
3. Insult me

Good luck and have fun!

what is the PinPics number on this pin? I can't find it...my boyfriend collects Elliott, and I'd like to know more about this pin =)
There is currently no pinpics number. It was released on 9/12 to purchase at Mickey's of Glendale located on the WDI campus. It's a limited edition of 200 and is part of a set of 8 pins released for the MSEP 40th Anniversary.

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer about this.

My offer:
Pin 36046: WDW - Carousel of Progress - 30th Anniversary (mint on original card)

...oh and great photography work~!

Nothing on your wants but something for you anyway

Pin 91019: Disney Bambi - 70th Anniversary

Pin 86174: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - ''Canine Caddy'' Pluto and Mickey Mouse ( not on original card)

I don't have anything from your wants, so I'll try this.

I am offering these 5 pins

Well this is a shot in the dark, but let's see if my Kung Fu is strong enough. Not on your wants, but I see you like Ariel:

Pin 25521: Princess Bottle Cap Series (Ariel's Artesian Spring Water)

ok. new offer

Pin 27729: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Red Car / Space Cruiser ( not on original Card)

Pin 86174: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - ''Canine Caddy'' Pluto and Mickey Mouse ( not on original card)

Just a daily bump and that the leader board is remaining the same.

I'm only including the top 2.. and no ties. I hate doing that.

So right now, minpintrader is in the lead with a pin that is near and dear to my heart. Carousel of Progress is my top favorite attraction. (Tiki Room coming in a very close second). And Donnam has a beautiful Little Mermaid pin.. and I'm a sucker for those.

I'll let you know, that I also am looking at Bolt, Cinderella, Aurora and anything sparkly..

I'll bid Pin 78733: DisneyStore.com D23 Membership Exclusive Studio Series Don't Feed the Squirrels Pin

Hi, I'll bid the following:

Pin 7927: Disney's Electrical Parade - Elliott / Pete's Dragon Float pin
Pin 6506: DCA EP Captain Hook and Peter Pan Slider

Status
Not open for further replies.